Friday, February 15, 2008

FirstThings First


I can't believe that I am finally in the blogsphere.. Yes, I am super late on the scene (friends have been asking me to start one for years and I am finally getting up and running).

While the fact that I have started a blog may not seem significant to the rest of you -this is HUGE for me because it makes me feel like I am moving in the right direction (i.e., meeting my goals). I just wrote a note on my buddy's blog- http://dawsonink.net/- that I have been writing the same goals on the first of the year for over two decades. In fact, I actually burned my journals a few years ago because I was starting to feel like Jack Nicholson in the shining (writing the same thing over and over).

Long and short, 2008 is off to a great start for me and my family (by the way, I am a relatively new father - we have a 9 month old son who is a phenomenal little boy and I will probably write about him A LOT)..

I am going to work hard to update this website regularly.

1 comment:

Will said...

Mannnn, it's about time! Welcome! Looking forward to your words of wisdom. And yes, your craziness, too. :)

Nasty Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSE3ODCtmU8
blogarama - the blog directory