Saturday, April 12, 2008

Getting back on the blog track

I feel weird that I haven’t written on this blog in a week. I think I have mixed emotions because I don’t think anyone other than 1 friend actually reads this – if that is the case, I could just send him emails ☺.. However, I want to be clear that this is not a complaint because I haven’t told anyone about my blog (I want to always leave room to talk trash about friends and family : ). So, I am going to pretend that folks are reading it and get back to writing more regularly…

1 comment:

monkeymomma said...

And I will try to be more diligent about visiting and reading your blog. (But don't worry, you can still talk trash about me if you want to!)

Nasty Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSE3ODCtmU8
blogarama - the blog directory